Sunday, July 8, 2012

June & July RES challenges

Finished Amanda's Mystery Box Challenge for July today at RES and realised I haven't put June's on my blog either.
So here they are
June's Sketch challenge was a double.  Love doing doubles.


Susanne's Stash Stomper was to take inspiration from this photo. 

June Stash Stomper- Challenge Inspiration

I used the colours as inspiration and used a summer time photo.  Have used mists to represent the snow and the colours are obvious.  I am quite pleased with this layout.



July's Mystery Box Challenge was to roll the dice.  We had to roll the dice to work out how many flowers, pp's, words in title & photos we could use.  I couldn't find a dice so got the family to call out numbers between 1 & 6.  I used 5 flowers, 3 pp's, 1 word in title & 3 photos.  This was a great challenge, thanks Amanda.


The sketch challenge was based on this sketch:

Amanda used 6" papers.  I wanted to do this but the ones I had just didn't fit with my photo.  I changed the from squares to rectangles to match my photo.  Loved this one too.


1 comment:

  1. These are all fabulous! You have your own cool style and I love it! WTG! :D

    ReplyDelete