Friday, July 27, 2012

Black with Two

This month at Black with Two the colour scheme was:  Black with Grey/Silver & White. It took me a while to get my head around this one.  Printed off some photos I wanted to use and then just couldn't make it work so I thought I would leave it and wait till next month.   But it wasn't to be.  I was looking through my photos for another challenge and came across this one and thought it would be perfect.  Here it is:


This is the view from the balcony overlooking the Skillion at Terrigal on the NSW Central Coast.  We stayed in these apartments.  It was fabulous.

I used some silver paint with my mask (you will be proud of me Kate M), painted the chipboard flourish.  The silver flowers I have had in my stash for years - one of those purchases you though were fabulous at the time and then couldn't work out how to use them!!!  I also punched the sides of the page, but unfortunately it isn't very clear here.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lisette, love the view and the LO is perfect thanks for playing along with us @ BW2

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that view .. thanx for playing in Black with 2, Lisette.. cheers ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, it looks great and I bet your glad you attempted it now. Thanks for playing along with us at BW2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work Listette love the brick work :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic LO Lisette - awesome photo and thank you for being a part of BW2 :)

    ReplyDelete