Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 123 Challenge





 This months challenge at 123 Challenge Blog is:


123 Challenge

I really don't like stitching on a layout, but I did do some for this one.  Have used lots of gold - gold distressed mists, gold embellishments, wire, gold thread.  My inspiration came from the PL card that I found.  What a better way to showcase our first photo on Waikiki beach than with this colour combo.  I used the word Family in a chipboard tag.  I love the Gold, Teal and Kraft together.


6 comments:

  1. The colors look great together! wonderful take on the challenge.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge Blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page, the Teal goes great with the gold. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful colour combo & I can just imagine the shimmer in this layout! Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background work... thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout and gorgeous background work. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome design and selfie! Thanks for playing along with 123 Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete