Sunday, November 30, 2014

123 Challenge

Like many others the colour Copper scared me.  I've been thinking about this challenge all month and had decided that it was too hard.  Don't know what happened today but I decided to give it a go and see what I could come up with.  I've used a mixture of brown stains and orange mists to create the background - sort of copperish!!  Also used some very old copper embellies as well as the leaves.  Included stars and the word good.

In the end had a lot of fun creating this one.

Love the sneek for next months challenge - can't wait to see it.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout with yummy photo.... luckily I was just having my lunch... lol :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous...glad you finally gave it a try, what you've done is brilliant! Thanks for playing with us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :) Hopefully this months challenge is as good as you were expecting ;)

    ReplyDelete