Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lunch with my Baby

I must admit that the colour scheme for this months challenge didn't really inspire me.  Until I had a look at the site again over the weekend after I downloaded some recent photos off my phone.  This one I took of my daughter last week fitted in perfectly.  I love how it turned out. Loved the flower challenge last week at D'lish so the flowers came out again.

I have used all the nominated colours.  There are a number of handmade items - the heart, little crochet doily, the butterfly and the pin and bow.  Love it when you have had things in your stash for a while that you overlook then all of a sudden they are perfect.





TFL

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Lisette! I am so glad you came back to the palette again after initially thinking it wasn't inspiring because you have done such a great job! I think you have incorporated the colours beautifully, and I love your mix of embellishments. (I even used the same leaf pin on my DT sample which is up on the blog now. LOL) Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this palette! Gorgeous LO - thanks for returning to take the SUYS challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of gorgeous embellies to look at - this is a great take on the board Lisette! Thanks for joining in at SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you took a second look at our challenge, this page is gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Your page is just perfect! Love those embellishments! Thanks for playing at SUYS this month.

    ReplyDelete